Tuesday 20 March 2012

To Spank or Not To Spank!!


What’s wrong with a spank or two if it takes kiddo from mediocre to top of the class? Especially when the lesson stays with her forever and she enjoys the accolades!!???
I invite thoughts from all Moms on this topic – To spank or Not to spank. Tell me what you think, why you think the way you do. And those who do favor spanking please do highlight the occasions that warrant a spanking!!
Small post this one!! But I bet the comments would be anything but…..promise to do a good long post on this topic if I receive worthy feedback.
And with that…Let the debate begin..!!

3 comments:

  1. Not to spank! No questions about tht one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to spank......No kid deserve a spanking (no matter how tempting it might seems for the parent to do so)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spank away! I don't have any kids but I believe a few smacks here and there go a long way in inculcating discipline.
    Haven't you heard...."Spare the rod, spoil the child"

    ReplyDelete